Thursday, November 1, 2012

Halloween Layout

Today I have another page up on the Scrapbook USA Expo blog..

Two weekends ago, our family went to CornBellys, one of our favorite Halloween spots to go, and a place that the kids love. Since it was the first year with our little one, I made sure to take advantage of the pumpkins all around and get some close ups of her at the pumpkin patch.

I used the DCWV Halloween & Fall stack, DCWV Halloween embellishment flip pack for my layout here:
I worked with a grid setup for my page. I wanted to make sure I could use lots of the papers from the pack and display them in a way that wasn't overwhelming.

I cut out 2.5x2.5 squares and then added embellishments:
I added some white mist in the background to create a  spooky page. I also punched circles to add more patterns to the square patterned papers:
Then topped off the page with a cute lil witches hat.
There you go...
Hope you all had a VERY happy and safe Halloween!!!! my kids came home with quite a loot of candy!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments!