Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Enjoy Family

good evening...

I thought I would get in one more post since I actually kinda got alot done the other day. It made me a VERY happy scrappers, esp since it had been OVER a week since I had scrapped.... WAY TOO LONG people... just sayin..

I made this page of the kids and their cousins being SUPER silly for a photo. After each "good" photo I take on them, the kids are at the age where they want a "silly" photo taken after.. so I have a lot of these... lol.. but they made me smile...
I used all Jillibean Soup goodies on this page.
I'm a huge fan of stars, I can never get enough of em. Every time I restock my stash, it's one of the first embellies to empty out.
and here is a close up of the silliness....
I played along with the Crafty Steals blog Jan sketch
and with Lisa's One Little Word challenge from My Scraps & More to use the word ENJOY and a photo of someone having a good time.. pretty sure this one qualifies...

Have a good night...

9 comments :

  1. Love it Wendi! Way to rock the Jillibean and my challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your take on my challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE silly pictures!! You rocked this challenge - awesome layout!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful!! LOVING the colors, the circles and the stars!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is such a fan layout to go with a un photo!!! Love the colous and all the circles :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. fab fun photo with great layers of perfect colour and accents..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Perfect page for these silly candid shots!! These will be the ones your children will look back on and love the most, I bet. ;-) ~ Blessings, Tracey

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments!