Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Owl cutie

Hello and good evening...

Today I finally got a chance to scrap and got a few pages done, and it felt great. I scrapped these photos of my little one from Halloween. I just adored the owl costume and she really liked it too.

I did lots of layering here and of course added some enamel dots:

I added a tag and some twine through the center of the page:

I played along with Scrap the Girl challenge, use multiple photos.

thanks sooo much for stopping by and have a great night!!!

14 comments :

  1. Such an adorable layout Wendi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooooooo cute cute cute!! I love love love the colors and those photos!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful! I love your layering!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this! The layering is fabulous...so many awesome details...

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a HOOT! She is adorable and so is your layout!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute! Love the way you used the dots on the paper to lead the eye. Fun costume!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is absolutely adorable! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is adorable! Thanks for joining us at STG :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wendi, thanks for playing along with us at STG love love your layout!

    ReplyDelete
  10. love your layout, love the colours :-) thank you for playing along with us at STG - Michelle CT member

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a lovely layout. Love the little details! Thanks for joining in at STGs!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a cute layout! love the layering thanks for joining in at STG.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments!