Sunday, December 1, 2013

So Handsome

Hello and good afternoon....

Up on the Boy Meets Girl challenge blog, is a cool new sketch to work with.. Remember, it's to be used with BOY pages only since I'm on the Boy team...

Here is a page I did of Austin. The photos are from September 1 after his 12 bday and he had a special day at church. He's really growing up so fast, I can't believe it.

I always love to use my star punch on my boy pages. and then added some washi tape and enamel dots:

And here's my handsome lil buddy:


Here's the sketch:
Starting this month we go back to giving you a complete month to upload your layouts.  In order to do that,  our 1st challenge of each month will run until the 30th of each month.  Our mid month challenge will run from the 15th of this month until the 15th of next month. 

Hope you play along...
thanks for stopping by and have a happy Sunday!!!!

6 comments :

  1. Awesome take on the sketch! What a handsome young man! Nicely done Wendi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great page, love those thickers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colors of this fabulous page Wendi!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love love love love the colors, the photos and the stars!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous page with your gorgeous masculine touches!! Yes, Austin is growing up so quickly!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    Garden of Grace

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic layout! The washi, stars and enamel dots are perfect.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments!