Monday, February 3, 2014

EAD blog hop with Love.

Hello and good morning..

Happy Monday!!!


Today is going to be special!  There's a group of us that are EAD Designs fans so we decided to inspire each other to use our goodies!  For those of you that don't remember, EAD Designs created vinyl stickers and rub-ons.  Awesome products but the company closed up shop over a year ago.
What all of our projects will have in common is that we are all using EAD Goodies and our challenge is:      Love & Valentine's.......
Here is my card that I came up with:


I used some Crate Love Notes papers and then the heart, stars and "LOVE" are from my EAD stash.


And here's the order of the hop:


There is a surprise blog candy!  The more you leave comments on the blogs that are participating, the more chances you have to win!
Commenting will stay open till Saturday Feb 8th at 11:59 PST and winners will be announced on Amy's blog on Monday Feb 10.  
Thanks sooo much for stopping by!!!! 

18 comments :

  1. This is beautiful! LOVING the distressing and that heart!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so much fun! I love seeing how everyone used their EAD stash! That graffiti Love is perfect for your card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a *PERFECT* combination of papers, distressing, and EAD goodness! looooooooooooooove this! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like the look of your "a little grungy" pastel card! Very cool. Wish the stickers were still available-drats.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Last but not least! This is such a fun scrappy design and I love the DPs you chose!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this card! It is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Edgy and Fun Card!! This looks WONDERFUL!!

    With love from The Netherlands,
    Leintje*

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your card! The mix of colors and patterns is so awesome and hip!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like the papers and the distressing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. lol i know what set you used my friend :) one of my favs!!!
    this card is so you!!! love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a pretty card! I love all of the colors and layers!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That is such a cute card! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oooo la la, a shabby chic valentine...I adore your card, Wendi!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the way you combined the papers and elements for this trendy looking card!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love this, especially your distressing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments!