Monday, September 8, 2014

This Is Good Stuff.

Hello and good morning...

Happy Monday!!!!

Up on the Let's Get Sketchy blog is week #2 of sketches and here is mine for this week.



I scrapped some photos of the kids at the beach back in May and used my August Scrapbook Circle kit on this one.



I used a few of my new fave embellies.. the wood pieces:



And here is week #2's sketch:



Hope you can play along!!
I'm also linking up with The Memory Nest Crafty Creations #25

Thanks sooo much for stopping by and have a great day!!!!

12 comments :

  1. Love the colors on this gorgeous page Wendi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wendy, this LO is fabulous! Great sketch and I love that you have all 3 kids on it. Awesome title too! BTW...love the new blog skin!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous! I loveeeeeee the colors, the photos and that large circle!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great page, I have this sketch set out to work on today too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely LOVE this page Wendi. Adorable pics!! Loving the bokah (sp) pape and the gold!! LOVELY!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful layout! I love how you let that Bokeh paper feature!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just gorgeous Wendi!! Love your page!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful layout! That looks like a fabulous kit.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a gorgeous page! I love it and the paper you used for the circle is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Chorley is SO adorable, Wendi!! LOVE these pictures and, of course, your layout!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments!