Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Chubby Cheeks.

Hello and good morning....

I'm up over on the My Scraps & More blog today.
When the Fancy Pants True Friend line came out, I was in love with the colors and kinda instantly thought what a great fall line. But I actually have been finding that it works with pretty much any season, and I really enjoy a collection that can stretch itself and be so versatile. I love that!!!!!

I pulled some older photos of my lil one from 2012 to work with, I just couldn't resist those lil chubby cheeks and needs to scrap the pictures.


I decided to add some random stitching along the circles going across the center strips. I used one of the label stickers for a quote.


 I added a touch of turquoise mist to the page also:


and I am completely smitten with the Ephemera pack which comes with SO many embellies.


So don't miss out on this amazing collection... I really love it.. and I'm pretty sure you will too!! Check it out on the My Scraps Store HERE.
Also I used the My Scraps & More sketch #92, make sure to check it out and play along, there's a wonderful monthly prize to play for.


Thanks soo much for stopping by and have a wonderful day!!!

6 comments :

  1. Love all your fun stitching on this adorable page Wendi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun! Love the layout...and yay to Fancy Pants...love their collections!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooooooooo cute! I love love love the photos, the colors and that little mushroom!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, if this isn't the sweetest layout!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable page!! Love your choice of product!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments!