Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Christmas Fancy Pants Mini Album.

Hello and good morning...

I'm up over on the My Scrap & More blog today.
Today I am sharing with you a little Christmas mini album that I recently made. I realized I hadn't made a mini in such a looooong time, and I was way overdue. I LOVE how many photos you can scrap in a mini and always enjoy the end result. I used the Fancy Pants Be Different Mini Brag Book which was perfect to add a TON of photos and memorabilia in an album. It even came with pockets and some page protectors inside the album.

I choose to use the Fancy Pants Oh Deer collection for my mini. I like to stay with one collection when I'm working on a mini album so it stays consistent through the pages.

Here is what my album looks like:


I inked my edges with red ink, and then covered it with papers and used TONS of embellies from the Oh Deer Ephemera Pack. I pulled photos from our 2013 Christmas- and used photos from various Christmas activities.

We always take a family photo for our Christmas card, it's one of the few times a year we are all in one photo together.


I cut apart our photo Christmas card and added it to the mini:


It's always fun to see how much the kids change from year to year.


I also used some of the Oh Deer sequins through out the album for a pop of bling.


We always take lots of photos with the Christmas tree. These ones were all taken in our Christmas pjs.


We always love to make a trip to see the Christmas lights each season too.


Our lil one had a blast this past Christmas, really getting into opening presents, which is always fun to watch:


We have a family tradition of opening one present on Christmas Eve and it's always new Christmas pjs. I try and get a photo of each person opening their new pjs.


I also just embellished and decorated a few of the pages here and there with fun goodies to mix it up a bit.






The kids also got to spend Christmas break with cousins, which always makes the holidays fun.


I usually probably not even HALF of the mini album, there are that many pages in it. But the great thing is, that I will just add photos from what we do for Christmas 2014 and continue the Christmas mini album. 

There are a few other varieties of the Fancy Pants mini albums, just check them out in the My Scraps & More store HERE. It's a great easy project to really scrap a ton of photos at once...

Thanks soooo much for stopping by and have a great day!!!!

8 comments :

  1. Love what you did with this mini album Wendi! Fabulous work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love love this! LOVING the colors and the photos! GORGEOUS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh awesome! This is fantastic. Love the way you used the chevrons on the front.

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is a great mini, my dear! I love it, full of colors and full of life!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely album with precious memories! I love seeing your style in a mini! So lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just awesome ~ I LOVE it!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments!