Monday, December 1, 2014

Santa.

Hello and good morning...

Happy Monday!!!!
oh my word it's December 1st....  how are those Christmas cards coming along?? There's a new challenge at Cards In Envy to play along with that just might help.

The challenge: SANTA
Here's my card, I used some seriously OLD Teresa Collins christmas papers.


I fussy cut out the Santa and added him on the card:




Here are a few reminders about our challenge requirements:
  1. No square cards.  All cards entered must be A2 size (4.25" x 5.5")
  2. No lumpy, bumpy cards.  Elements on your card need to be relatively flat (no thicker than 1/4")
  3. Limit entries to 3 per challenge.
  4. No Back Linking.  Cards must be posted to your blog or online album during the challenge dates.  If it was posted online BEFORE the beginning of our challenge, it cannot be linked.
  5. Entry must be for the current theme: SANTA  A2 CARD

Thanks sooo much for stopping by and have a great day!!!!

4 comments :

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments!