Sunday, February 8, 2015

Us.

Hello and good morning...

Happy  Monday!!! hope you all had a fabulous weekend!!!
It's a new week and a new sketch on the Let's Get Sketchy blog for week #2.

I scrapped this photo of our family. It was one of our annual photos taken of our family for our Christmas card. I was happy how it turned out, considered I pulled everyone's outfits together about 30 mins before we took the photo. But I'm kinda a fan of the causal look and that's kinda how our family is- pretty laid back.



I actually used the Elle's Studio Christmas line but used most of the backs of the papers and made it non themey.
I added a punched border through the center:



And a bit of misting/inking on the page:


Here is the sketch:


Hope you get a chance to play along!!!
I'm also linking up with Paper Issues: A Perfect Pairing challenge with a love layout.

Thanks sooo much for stopping by and have a great day!!!

5 comments :

  1. Love love love this! LOVING the colors, the flowers and the family pic!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great layout and love the photo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colors and photo. Fabulous page Wendi!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving your page!! Just fabulous!! And such a fantastic family picture!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful page, and lovely photo! I'm all about laid back casual too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments!