Thursday, January 3, 2008

Scrapattack DT MME Kiss and Tell line

Just created this fun page with the new My Minds Eye line called Kiss and Tell, with my Scrapattack DT goodies... Just love how fun these papers and embellishments are, plus I actually got to scrap one of my wedding pictures, since my album is still...ummm.. "in progress" that um, someday I will get to. I never wanted to srap any wedding pictures, I wanted to get good first so I didn't mess them up and I know what a huge chore it will be, so I've been putting it off... Well Jeremy and I have come a long way in the over 9 years that we have been married, we don't look as young, a few more wrinkles and pounds, but we are stronger and a better couple then when we started... and that says a lot......

1 comment :

  1. It is so fun to look back at wedding pictures...but oh the changes in us. Love that you are starting to scrap your wedding. Great page! Ellen

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments!