Thursday, January 31, 2008

Look who showed up at my door.... AGAIN!!!!/ Crazy Hair Day...

Look who came back!!!!! That little Merry Maid from last week, showed up at my door and started cleaning again!!! I was at work today and on the way home I was talking to Jeremy and he said he had some pics to show me, and I wouldn't never have guessed what they were.
So I don't know who added what to do the water... it MUST be ALL that snow we are having. But I was sooo happy and almost tearful when I came home from a kinda longer work week to find my house cleaned again, Jeremy and Sydney cleaned it.... thank you guys.


After dinner I went to the bathroom to check on Syd in the bath and THIS little mermaid is what I found swimming in her bath. I couldn't help but start laughing and of course, grab the camera to take some pics.. She didn't even notice me and I started to giggle, just too dang cute!
Today was Crazy Hair Day at school, and Austin had been talking about it all week. They had a food drive and if their class got 100% they got Crazy Hair Day and an extra long recess. So he got up EXTRA early to have me do his hair. First, spikey hair- gel and a blow dryer, then next layer- green hair spray, last layer- blue sparkle glitter... I thought it looked VERY cool and was proud to send him off to school this morning. His friend said he looked like he had grass on his head... 1st graders, what do they know?

5 comments :

  1. Awww how sweet... send them over to teach my kids :) Those bath pics are so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the bath photos, sooo cute!And who doesn't love green hair/

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK Wendi, I want your kids! LOL! They're cute and they clean...who could ask for anything more?

    ReplyDelete
  4. What do 1st graders know? I think Austin's hair looks great! I love Sydney's hair too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute is that Sydney. You'll have to save and preserve those to remind her that she does know how to do it, when she's older and says she can't.

    Austin's hair looks awesome. We slept in and didn't get to creative this go around.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments!