Saturday, January 5, 2008

"Us 4ever"



I made this LO for a contest at Serendipity Scrapbooks (scroll down on the page and you'll see it there too...) with one of Kristen's really adorable kits. Just loved the muted colors and distressed looked of all the items and the felt shapes were tons of fun to play with. I also love Stickles, its a cleanier and easier way to use paint on a LO, but I still let it dry overnight, just to make sure.

These were some pics taken by my lil sis, Katelin of us at Thanksgiving dinner, and glad to have an updated cute pic of me and Jeremy that is recent, since those are far and few.....

3 comments :

  1. Congrats on the win for your LO! GJ! I just love those papers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, so I never thought I would actually look at anyone's blog that I don't know, but Caroline and I are good friends and I figure she must have some interesting friends in her life, since she is interesting. So I just have to give a shout out to the Smiths and your "girlfriend in a coma" line. That has always been one of my favorite songs, although I have to admit I don't listen to the Smiths nearly as often as I used to. Good to know I'm not the only person who listens to depressing music sometimes (with a happy beat, of course).

    Lana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice! I love the way you cut the top edge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments!