Monday, March 31, 2008

I found this really cool blog called Scrap Faith, from an old friend of mine, Heidi, and they had a great challenge that I had to take advantage of:
The challenge is to scrap spiritual rebellion (or lack there-of). Whether you went back to your roots or made your own spiritual rules, just document your personal journey through question what YOU believed.
So here is my LO title from (there)... to {here}.
The journaling reads:"I was rebellious, I was stubborn, I'm one of those who had to learn the lesson all on my own, even if the answers are right in from of me. I finally had to decide for myself, what I was going to believe in. I know what I had been taught, I knew what was right, but I had to believe for me. When I went away to school, I gained my own testimony, I believed it soo much so, that I went onto serve a mission for church. I had to find out for myself, and I did."

5 comments :

  1. what a great way to scrap your journey! I love how different the photos look- they really show change! Awesome use of flowers, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful page Wendi! Love this idea. Hope you are having a good start to your week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's an amazing page! I love how you were able to some up it all up in just a few sentences! You're so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh Wendy, I so happy you did this challenge! This is such a great lo. I love the journaling and I love all the papers you used with that Big arrow to keep the eye moving! perfection girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a great challenge and I love your layout to go along with it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments!