Monday, April 21, 2008

Lots of fun stuff going on here.....

ALSO, I am totally in LOVE with a brand new company's line of products and their PP is to die for cute..... PINK PAISLEE.... and over at Serendipity they are having a chat with the owner, here's the details:
Come and join us on Tuesday the 22nd at 9pm EST. This is 6pm Pacific/7pm Mountain and 8pm Central time in our Chat room. Just come to the forum and at the top click on Chat.


This weekend at
Serendipity Scrapbooks there is the crop going on this weekend, and I just LOVE the crop name too.... Mad Hatter's Tea Party (those of you who really know me, know why) and there are already some pre crop challenges to get involved in also!!!!


1 comment :

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments!