Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mother's Day....

Jeremy always makes the best cards with the kids and while I was taking a much needed nap today, this is what he came up with for my Mother's Day card (he wrote on the back to me, but I didn't post it).... isn't it just the cutest??? totally fun, when your hubby is a Photoshop wizard... I always love to see what he creates and comes up with... Today was a really nice, relaxing day, I couldn't have asked for anything more. Even though I didn't sleep in, still got a nap after church. Later we just went for a fun drive in the afternoon, and Jeremy made dinner and I made my fave angel food cake. Each of the kids gave me presents they made in school, and got to spend the whole day together... it doesn't get any better than that..

7 comments :

  1. Happy Mother's Day Wendy! It sound like you have a delightful, restful day! I love the card Jeremy made for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That card is so cute, what a gorgoeus idea.

    Happy Mother's day sweetie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is an adorable card! Way to go Jeremy! Sounds like a very relaxing day. I love those.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card! He is pretty talented. It is so nice to have a good Sunday nap!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG, your husband and kiddos are SO COOL!!! Love that card girl!! You should scrap that!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments!