Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Blogging Slacker....

Ok, so I have completely been a blogging slacker... I haven't blogged in quite awhile, and I haven't read any blogs in awhile.. So I need to get on the ball... Kinda have had a lot going on lately that has been keeping me a bit more than stressed out, and just trying to deal with it all right now. Plus I have been working more, it's the end of the fiscal year coming up for me, so that means more end of the year stuff to wrap up and finish.. But I have scrapped a bit to stay sane, here's what I've been up to. The bottom are the Mother's and Father's rolos that I worked on for our swap at Scrap Attack Scrapbooking, with some fun and VERY talented ladies there....




6 comments :

  1. Sorry to hear you have been under a bit of stress Wendi, your layouts are stunning and I love the letter type journaling.

    Hope things steady up for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. FAB work as always Wendi!! LOVE those letter pages to your kiddos, and your Rolos just plain ROCK!! Can't wait to get those!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't know how you do it all! I just love all your work...my favorite though is the Dear Syd LO. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been a blogging slacker too! Hope everything is ok by you.
    You new LO's are gorgeous. Love your work so much! You inspire me on the daily girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Wendi, I just love your projects! THe rolos look FAB!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your so talented! I love seeing all of your projects!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments!