Friday, June 20, 2008

OK, so I am kinda an ADDICT now....

I know I'm slow getting on the ball, and have wanted to read it sooo badly since it came out, and have been told by many that I needed to. But with this year and all the craziness that has come with it, I haven't had much time to unwind and read.. But with summer started, the kids playing outside more, and I NEED something to help me unwind and de-stress, I thought it was time to finally start the books. Plus with the next one coming out in not too long, this is the perfect time, right? Well I only started it earlier this week, and can't put it down. I am just in LOVE with the whole concept of the book, and for some odd reason, am slightly obsessed with it. Luckily I already have the other books, so I can keep reading non-stop.. Jeremy was such a sneak, I've had the books for awhile and he actually started reading this one before me.. the nerve!! But now I'm ahead, only on page 200 but that will change by tomorrow and hope to get a ton read this weekend... I just wish the kids would not come ask me a million questions, every time I sit down. How do they know? Syd asked me to read it to her today, but I think it's a BIT over her head..LOL:)

9 comments :

  1. Have to admit that I haven't read them yet, but I need too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so funny. My oldest DD just finished this and I started it last night. I am so happy to see soemone else reading it and giving it the thumbs up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the club!!!! I haven't started The Host yet since I know I will ignore everyone and everything the second I open the book! Enjoy!

    Leah, get on it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't heard of those books. Must check them out.

    Lillee knows when I am readingand wants to look at the pictures too, only problem is my books have no pictures so she tried to find then hence no reading around Lillee. Lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't read these yet, but my sister has been coming over and bringing this with her. She curls up in my bed and reads, then goes on and on about how good it is!
    I'm waiting for her to finish so I can borrow it from her.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooooh girl! I seriously could not stop thinking about Bella and Edward for weeks after I finished the series. I'm DYING to read Breaking Dawn in August...I'm still obsessed with that series :) I think I'll read them all before the 4th one more time. Hee hee

    ReplyDelete
  7. BTW--love the new blog look.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I just read it too...awesome...I already got thorugh the second one now too.
    They are addicting.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooooh, I was wanting to start these too... hmmmm... need to get them first.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments!