Saturday, June 14, 2008

Post #101................

Well I wanted to do something fun for my #100 post, but then I know everyone does that, so I decided to do something kinda different... Seeing as how I am such a huge Depeche Mode fan and have been listening to the 101 albums alot lately.... that is one concert that would been AMAZING to go to, but at the time I was only in junior high with no one to take me... but in honor of that... here is post 101.......and like Dave says... "Good evening, Pasadena"

4 comments :

  1. Hehe, congrats on your 101st post!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, Depeche Mode!! That concert was a blast. We need to hit up another concert as soon as $$ permits :) XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy 101th, I love reading your blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments!