Sunday, June 1, 2008

Serendipity Scrapbooks DT Mini Album

I just made this fun acrylic album for Austin's 1st grade memories with the Dream Street Art Nouveau PPs from Serendipity Scrapbooks... I wanted a fun way to capture all of Austin's memories from this year, and he just was thrilled to add his own handwriting in the journaling, which is one of my fave parts... We are soo proud of all he has accomplished this year, and has worked so hard, and his reading has really jumped with improvement.. He still loves school, riding the bus, or of course, recess and friends... But I'm glad he is still my lil buddy!!!!




7 comments :

  1. this is too cool love how you allowed him to journal in his own writing--very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How neat! I love that you have his own journaling in it! He will love it as he gets older!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a FABULOUS mini book, and I LOVE that he journaled in it. SO FREAKIN' COOL my friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thats a wonderful idea to lt Austin journal with his handwriting. The mini book looks wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very Nice Wendi! I love how you added some of his writing!

    Very COol memory!

    C~

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW!!!!! Wendi, that's truly beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments!