Thursday, August 7, 2008

DT Review Items.... HAPPY mini album

This album ended up being sooo much fun to create, I am very happy with how it turned out, and very happy to have more wedding photos scrapped.. I used the BO Bunny Happy mini Album from Serendipity Scrapbooks... I also used the super cute and perfect Basic Grey Euphoria line that I won as a RAK from Kelly Goree... I think this line was the ideal source for my wedding photos since my colors were lavender, purple and cream....









8 comments :

  1. LOVE IT!! This turned out sooo cute Wendi, you did a fabulous job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely amazing! I LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute Wendi! Love how this turned out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those papers look amazing with your photos. This is stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  5. At least you have great pictures in which to make very nice scrap pages with. Our wedding pictures are so ugly!!!! (but that's because I looked so bad) Uh. Oh well. I miss ya. I've been really busy. I'm trying to get back on the blog wagaon. I'll give ya a call soon!!! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that you loved colors and patterns even when you first started blogging...you know that I adore that about you! We've been bloggie friends for quite awhile, thanks so much for your support and inspiration!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments!