Friday, August 22, 2008

Women's 08 Gold in Soccer

OK, honestly it doesn't get much better than this, the final match with USA women's soccer against the favorite Brazil, the game is 0 to 0 and goes into over time... finally scoring one goal and holding off Brazil to the end of the game... great plays, amazing defense, and a goalie on her toes the entire game, even some great tackles and pushing- which I kinda enjoy myself, makes it interesting... I watched the whole game on the edge of my seat... how are Americans not addicted to this sport?? well I will love vicariously through these amazing soccer giants... as I calmly coach Sydney's K & 1st grade team, and also Austin's 2nd grade team....

6 comments :

  1. oh imissed it. so mad but i saw the previews and i was so psyched!

    GIRLS RULE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its games like that that makes good watching time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, sure makes you wish you could play all the time...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aaahhh...how I love the Olympics! =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't watch it - but it sounds like a great game!

    Belinda
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments!