Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Scrappy Day

Usually I don't get much time to be scrappy during the week, too much going on, esp on a Tuesday, which has been the busiest day of the week lately.. But today I got home at a decent time, and actually took a lil free time in the afternoon to scrap. The house was decently cleaned, kids were on top of their homework, and an easy oven dinner, what more can a girl ask for.. so here's what I was able to get done... Most of them are project/ challenges for the My Sketch World Crop, which was a ton of fun, tons of challenges, and lots of fun ladies....


Metal Clip Picture Holder:
Altered Chocolate Bar:

2 comments :

  1. Love your works!

    Especially with clip! Great idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YIPPEE for scrappy days!! You rocked the challenges girl!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments!