Friday, February 6, 2009

WOOOO HOOOO....

That's right some really good news.. Last month at Serendipity Scrapbooks they had a month long Winter Sketchfest Contest going on. Posting sketches, challenges and some twists on sketches every few days.. You can do as many pages as you wanted to and earn points towards the grand prize....
Well I was crowned The Sketchfest Queen!!!! Not only I am super excited, but it got me out of my non scrappin mode.. I didn't scrap for over 3 weeks, most of it due to vacation, but I always have hard time jumping back in.. so I ended up getting over 50 pages done last month alone and won the crown and a super great prize!!! thanks to Jennifer at Serendipity for running the month long challenge.

2 comments :

  1. you just go girl! SketchFest Queen..woohoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOO-HOO Wendi, that is AWESOME. Huge congrats my friend!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments!