Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Double Tootin.....

Ok so two really good things happened yesterday and today... It's been awhile, but I got two things of great news...
First, the quilt card I did for the 365 card blog, got picked up in their Basic Grey gallery!!!! YEAH and you can see it here...
Second, My card for the Card Pattern sketch got picked for the top 5 this past week!! The women that play along over there have amazing cards too..

I never thought of myself as much of a card maker, I'm usually more of a layout girl, but have been really into making cards, and quite enjoy it.. Esp when I may not have a ton of time to scrap, but want to do something creative.. Made my day..

3 comments :

  1. Yahhh Way to go!!!i ♥ your cards you have a beautiful style..TFS:)♥

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments!