Monday, April 6, 2009

Sketches By Tamara LO# 90

What a fun and VERY versatile sketch from Tamara this week for layout sketch # 90... I had LOTS of fun working with it.. I actually did use three cards down the side from the Fancy Pants line, I love their cut out cards, but think I went crazy with my layering and covered them up a bit... but I've been watching the kids lately and can NOT believe how grown up they are becoming, so had to use that for my title on this one...

details"
just love the birdie from Fancy Pants- sooo cute:

3 comments :

  1. Girl, you rocked the sketch, love, love this page and Syd is just a cutie!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. TERRIFIC! I love the layout- great take on the sketch and I love all
    the goodies on there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH I love this layout! The birdie is adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments!