Sunday, May 10, 2009

Simple Pleasure

ok so I admit, my fave pages to scrap are beach, pool and summer photos... so I was super glad when we headed out to Cali that the weather was nice enough to get some beach pics at the beach. Now the water was NOT warm, but the kids didn't care, they were in the water in no time, and yup, all the way down, eventually to their bathing suits.. that's what happens when you live in UT and go to Cali in April and it's about 65 degrees there and you're coming from about 50- maybe!!! LOL That is why no one else is in the water in the pictures.. Plus LOVE those circles punched from the Cosmo Cricket Snorkel line I think it's one of my new faves.. Also those Sass blossoms are some of my all time fave flowers...

details close up:

2 comments :

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments!