Tuesday, June 9, 2009

My Sketch World TAG:

Name: Wendi
Fave Scrap Item: Inks and Buttons
Fave thing to Scrap: Summer and my kids
Fave time of year:Fave Ice Cream: Reeses Peanut Butter
Fave Music/ Band: Depeche Mode
Fave thing to do, besides scrap: get a pedicure, read, go for walks
Fave place to Vacation: Morro Bay, Cali
Fave Scrap Brand: Sass, Scenic Route, Cosmo, AC
Last Page you scrap was called: Where Does Time Go?
Scrappy Addiction: Thickers
Something we may not know about you: I broken my leg and foot for soccer and I've snorkled in the Great Barrier Reef
Something that made you laugh recently: a "fake dummy" cop posted in a small town that really does make you slow down and go the speed limit
Highlight of your Day today: cuddling with my kids and to scrap

Now, I TAG.......... SUZANN!!!!! can't wait to see your answers.....

3 comments :

  1. Snorkeling the Great Barrier Reef is very high on my list. I bet that was an amazing experience.

    Thanks for tagging me (I think!). Off to think of my pithy answers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you going to see Depeche Mode this summer?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments!