Monday, July 6, 2009

Day 129 Stitching...

Today's cool challenge at 365 card challenge blog, was a little harder once I read it the second time. I thought it read, do a card with stitching and I thought ok cool, can do.. then I re-read it... the challenge is: Stitch an image on your card. Not just around the outside of the card, but an actual image. oppps.. good thing I read again.. So here is my take on it, I sewed an arrow... I used a So Sketchy Card sketch too. I also FINALLY landed some of the Scenic Route Garden Grove that I have been drooling over for months.... I think it's going to be gone soon..

12 comments :

  1. Great papers on this card!! Cute arrow!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cool! I like the circles and the arrow combined!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a groovy card Wendi. Well done on completing the challenge.
    Hugs
    Michelle M

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmm, that would be a challenge. lol

    Love your take on it Wendi.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wendi, love the card and that is great paper I might have to look for it at my lss.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooohhh ahhhhh....this is fabulous! great job on stitching the arrow and terrific job on the sketch challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. When I read the challenge, I thought the same thing. You did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm not sure what I'm going to do for this one yet, but I love your take!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh! This is great, a super take on the idea, I too have fallen foul of this challenge I have just done my card and it's no good. Wish I had checked out yours first. x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, Wendi, U R amazing! I love the papers you've chosen, and the brad detail is truly inspired. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  11. way, way cool, love this hip, original card!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments!