Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Inspirational Card Sketch # 35

You HAVE got to check out the super fun, cool sketch this week at the IC Card Sketches Blog.. it is soo yummy, easy to work with, and can be flipped and had fun with.. I really played around with it this week and here is my take on it.. Our friends Raymond and Sierra just got married this past weekend and so of course I thought I would create a wedding card.. This isn't the typical wedding card, when you think of one, but I had fun with it, and of course the matching envie to go along with it.. check it out and play along...

Lucky in Love Card:
upclose details:
Card And Envie Set:
Matching Envie:

2 comments :

  1. Wow, you rocked the sketch! See it is a Bingo card ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a beautiful card Wendi...love the details!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments!