Friday, October 16, 2009

An Angel Challenge

For the Pimp My Bra Crop at Serendipity Scrapbooks.. there are sooo many inspiring challenges going on right now.. really you need to check it out...
Here is my challenge for the crop:
"Recently a good friend of mine had her life turned upside down in a very short time. My friend Shelley, lost her husband, a BIL and FIL in a plane accident (news story: http://www.ksl.com/?nid=148&sid=7496744) . At the young age of 25, she became a widow and a young mother of 3 kids under the age of 4 years old, the youngest being only 3 months. I think I would have fallen apart, but she has become the truest example of what a HERO is to be, and reminds me of an angel. She is moving forward, taking each day one at a time, and being the best mother for her children, and talking to them each day about their dad. Her faith is even more incredibly amazing, and is something I find that I admire in her."

Shelley is such an amazing example and friend.. I had to choose her for my challenge...

you'll have to check out the rest of the challenge HERE, but here is my example page:


1 comment :

  1. OMG, this is such an amazing layout and what an amazing woman!! YOU ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments!