Sunday, October 25, 2009

Twisted Sketch # 20

Saw this fun cool sketch from Twisted Sketches for sketch # 20 and love how they add a fun "twist" to play along which was: This week's twist is "Black, White & Grey" ... so I used mainly those colors with some pops of line green to accent here and there..

I also combined it with Daiva's Oct LO challenge at Two Spotted Dogs which was to take inspiration from Leah's May Arts mini album.. I choose to use the quote " I am crazy blessed: which I feel I am. Here is my page:



3 comments :

  1. awesome! love that little crown!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great! I love how the green pops out and the photos are so lovely! Well played sister!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cool colour choice on this, love it :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments!