Monday, November 9, 2009

My Guy: Pink Sketches # 53

Can I just say how much I LOVE the sketches from Pink Sketches? I love the freedom of creativity that they allow and working with them. Here is my take on the newest one, sketch # 53. Had fun working a boy page... added lots of fun embellies.. been trying to use my machine more often lately and some stamps.. This grid stamp is perfect with this line from Scrap Within Reach... Just had lots of fun with this page of my lil guy.

Upclose Details:
Machine Stitching on the Gears: Love this fun grid stamp:

5 comments :

  1. this is a fun layout! great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous! I love your LO and embellies. Great pics too!
    :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super fun page as always, lovin' all the fun embellies!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did a great job with the sketch and I love all the little details on your layout!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, Wendi, this page is awesome!
    Love all the details! You know I just love your work!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments!