Sunday, November 29, 2009

Sassafras Lass Monstrosity

Finally!!!! I have to say that since when I saw this line come out from last CHA I knew I HAD to have it.. Even better was the fact that Austin's costume esp went along with this line.. I am a Sassafras lover forsure, but this line really just made me drool.. finally got some and broke it in.. going to be using more from this line, so there will be more to come.

Used Stuck Sketch Nov 15:
UPCLOSE DETAILS:
USED Inspired Blueprints sketch # 36:

Details, LOVE the fun fuzzy monster:

2 comments :

  1. I love how bold those papers are Wendi, fantastic pages.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh man, you are so good! i love love love that paper and you amaze me.
    and your kids are getting SO big

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments!