Monday, January 25, 2010

Crop Challenges and Sketches

Here is a page I created for the Serendipity crop this weekend for Lisa's It's All in the Accessories challenge.. You had to pick 3 items of inspiration from the fashion catalog.. I used some small cream flowers from a pair of shoes, silver bling from the silver bangles, black and cream from a purse and the green inking off the stitching of a purse... I also found a cute new sketch site and used Sketch Inspirations 107 to create this page...This is my totally adorable cute niece Emily.. I LOVE this pic of her. sooo sweet.
Upclose details:


Here is another page from the crop, one of the Fashion on A Dime.. and to use the WHOLE alphabet on a page as a design aspect. I've never done that and just had to play along.. This Sassafras line was perfect from a very animated photo of the kids around Halloween time.. I also used Sketch Inspirations #108 to create my page and here is my take on it:

Side View/ Details:

1 comment :

  1. Love the colors you used for Emily's LO and what a fun idea for the letters!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments!