Saturday, January 23, 2010

Fashion on a Dime Challenge- POCKETS

At the Serendipity crop they have some fun on going Fashion on a Dime challenges at the Project Runway Crop... This is my challenge.. to create a fun POCKET and design it like the fashionable jean pockets that are out there- they are blinged out, stitched on, painted on, whatever... So here is my pocket I created and then I put it on my page as a holder for the photo.. I used the Cosmo Cricket Boyfriend line and it worked perfect with Austin's school photos...

DESIGNER POCKET:
UPCLOSE DETAILS:

POCKET USED ON THE PAGE:

2 comments :

  1. What a FUN layout Wendi! I love all those bling swirls!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute idea! I'm gonna have to remember that one!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments!