Saturday, January 2, 2010

My Sketch World Jan 1 sketch and CROP

Check out the fun new sketch from Lucy at MSW... for the Jan 1 sketch she posted both a layout and a card sketch.. Here is my take on the LAYOUT sketch.. I just have to say this Cosmo Cricket Nutmeg was sooo yummy to dig into.. I've been wanted to get some for quite awhile and finally did and used it.. I think I'll be using some more soon. The cute cupcake logo is from the Cutting Cafe, who is the sponsor, so make sure you check them out...


UPCLOSE DETAILS:



**ALSO make sure you check out the January Crop that is going on in the forums at My Sketch World... there are tons of challenge posted and more to be posted tomorrow..

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments!