Saturday, February 13, 2010

Altered Valentine's Box

I made this altered box.. It was just a cardboard box and then decided to spruce it up a bit and add a kick to it. The box is a 9in x 9in x 1in sized box. I took an older Serendipity Scrapbook kit and used it to embellish the box. I even covered the insides and sides so it is all over over altered... I also added some fun ribbons, added some scallops and crumpled the tickets and inked them to give it an edgy kind of feel... I also LOVE the heart w/wings, wording and the heart/crown.. its from the Luxe color me line, and just love how fun it is to cut them out, and then add color for some spunk... I really am happy with how it turned out.. Just need to find something to fill it with... hmmm..

4 comments :

  1. This is just gorgeous Wendi!!! I just love how very Valentine's it is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEAUTIFUL!! Wendi, this turned out so nicely, I love that flower and all the details. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the altered box - It's just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments!