Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Layouts from My Scrappy Getaway Weekend

Yup, I'm still catching up from posting some pages from when I went to my scrappy girlz weekend in Houston. I guess I shouldn't have taken a break from blogging.. ooopppps. But I'm back up and at it again. The top page is a sketch from Nubia for one of the weekly sketches at Croppin Paradise. The photos are from the Cranberries concert last December in LA, which was amazing!!!

Here is the US page that was on the Cosmo blog last Friday, finally got around to actually putting it on my blog. But love the photo from Jeremy's last birthday. It was supposed to be a photo of just me and him, but Austin couldn't resist and had to get in on it.

Here are 2 pages with the Pink Paislee Valentines line, it was in my stash and much needed to be broken into, can I just say that I LOVE that line... it's just soo fun to use, I think I'm back down to little pieces, just used it all up.

SMITTEN:

Park City: I just LOVE the fun mooses (is that the right way to say more than one moose?) that are out and about in Park City, and the kids love to take pics with them too. I used one of Kristen's mini kits from Serendipity Scrapbooks, I believe it was from January and filled with a fun mix of asst papers and embellies.. so here's my page with it:

1 comment :

  1. Wendi... i love your work for it's fun bold brightness.... fab job on all the cards and layouts...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments!