Friday, April 30, 2010

My Sketch World 5/1 Sketch & Crop

Lots of fun stuff is going on over at MSW right now... Today, May 1st is the SUPER fun Spring crop... there will be tons of layout and card challenges and games too.. Today the new May 1st sketches are posted at MSW. Here is my take on the layout sketch, which I have to say, I reallly enjoyed using.. I used lots of fun Prima papers, which are always sooo pretty and some Primas embellies and a fun of the Sassafras in stitch blossoms.. which I am a huge fan of.. Gotta check it out.

3 comments :

  1. Wowza....that is stunning :) :) :)

    If you would be interested in giving a new challenge blog a try, I would love to see how it inspires you :) You can check it out at: Scrap It With a Song

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally loving this girly LO! Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layout! Happy NSD!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments!