Thursday, April 22, 2010

Puzzle Swap

Over at Serendipity Scrapbooks, Julie started a VERY cool idea and swap with puzzle pieces. I have to say I had sooo much fun with this project. I was a bit nervous to start, just because I knew these pieces are going to other scrappers and going to be displayed in their homes, so I wanted them to come out just right. Each of us picked our own theme for our puzzles. Then you were given a piece of each other persons puzzle and created a piece for each person. Then the pieces will all be sent to you that are yours. So you will have a complete finished puzzle of your theme, done by 11 other people and 1 made by you. How cool is that?? So here are all the pieces that I created for each person. As you can see there are LOTS of fun themes, colors and embellies for each one. I can NOT wait to see my completed puzzle. (sorry the pics are not the best, they were taken at night)

CLOSE UPS of the puzzle pieces:

4 comments :

  1. These are really beautiful. What a unique idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ive done this before and its always great to see the finished piece.

    Your puzzle pieces look wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are SOOOOOO cool Wendi!! Each one is a work of art, they are so much fun to look at!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Wendy! I just realized that I did not recieve my puzzle pieces from this swap @ Serendipity. Do you happen to have Julie's e-mail? I have been out of the scrapbook loop for a while and totally forgot about the puzzle! Thanks for any info!
    Scrap-alicious aka Mel

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments!