Sunday, May 30, 2010

A Couple More Pages

Halloween... man I love that holiday.. I could take pictures and scrap it all year long.. I reallly could, just love everything about that fun holiday.. Here are some pics of the kids from last Halloween in their costumes.. I made this page for the Serendipity crop, the Addams Family challenge...
Here is one other page from the crop.. They are some photos from the last Killers concert that we went to last September, and can I just say there are AMAZING to see live... I've seen them a few times, and they do not disappoint.. the challenge here was to use only black and white and ONE other color and then add some tickets or memorabilia...


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments!