Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Scrappy Fun Pages

Modelquins... this is totally one of my fave set of photos.. Up late at night, in Houston, with my buddies, Alecia and Andie.. trying to recreate the modelquins Old Navy commerical.. Here we are.. silly and funny. and that's the way I like it.. Used some fun new Sassafras and I am sooo in love with the cool banners they've come out with.. Perfect for fun titles..
I created this page for Alecia's office supplies challenge at 2SDs- use white on the page (where my jouranling is), staples and a big bracket.. all on board..

Ready Set Scrap.. yup that's Alecia, Andie and Me all scrappin Houston together (Nov 09)... The challenge was to scrap photos on a tilt.. I am horrible at this, the OCD kicks in and bam!!! I make it straight!! LOL.. can't help it.. I know the tilt is slight but all the photos are on it.. went super girlie with the page and some fun Crate and that velvet ribbon is screamin my name!!!

4 comments :

  1. Totally fun pages, pretty and fun to look at, just the way I like them.
    xxx Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these pages Wendi, I too would struggle wiht the tilted challenge.

    Im one of thosen scrappers that measures with a ruler and will pull the paper up if the paper is crooked. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh look at you guys!!! that is so fun and cool! love each layout and those awesome photos

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments!