Monday, May 3, 2010

Some Pages

Dreams... This is one of my favorite pages that I got done, I am sooo into the American Crafts Lizzie line, it's sooo soft, girlie and super adorable, not my usual type of style, but something about the fun banners and fun embellies that just grabs me. This photo was taken of Sydney laying in the grass at Austin's soccer game last Sept. I just love those random moments when the kids are being themselves and the moment is captured on film.
In N Out chick.. yup that's my girl, LOVES to smile at the camera, dress up- the hat and just smile and ham it up.. She is such a cutie and totally totally diggin on the Sassafras and loved using it, I know there's alot more to be made with that fun stuff.

On the Field... used the April 15 sketch from MSW and created this page. I LOVE it when Austin has no idea I'm watching him, and get those "in the moment" photos of him. He was playind defender when I took these photos, something he is good at, but better at offense, I think. He is quite the little man on the field and just soo happy to be out there..

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments!