Monday, June 21, 2010

Love Card

This afternoon was one where I knew I was actually going to get some scrappy time, and right as I sat down to start a project, my brother in law called me. He was going to the hospital to visit someone, who sadly, won't be getting better. He asked if I would make him a homemade card since the store bought ones are sooo cheesey. How could I say no? He was about 20 minutes away, I wanted to do something that would be pretty.. So this is the card I created, I had seen the sketch at Card Patterns sketch # 69 and knew it was perfect to use. So here is my take on it, and it is going to someone who is more that deserving of just a card.


3 comments :

  1. Such a cute card!Thanks for playing at Card Patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  2. adorable card with the pennant and the butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, just love that card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments!