Saturday, June 5, 2010

Our Family- Easter photos

I don't do two page layouts very often.. I used to, but I'm not very good at them anymore. But every now and again a realllly cool 2 pgr sketch grabs my attention and I create one. Here is my take on the Let's Scrap sketch that was posted in May at Memorable Seasons.. I LOVED the fun banner at the top of the sketch and finallllly got around to printing lots of pics.. These were from our Easter dress photo shoot, yes in the backyard.. and I thought the pics turned out really cute, so I wanted to get lots of them on... So here's my take on it..

Left Page:Right Page:
upclose details:

2 comments :

  1. That 2 pager is all sorts of fabulousness, Wendi!! Love the photos os all of you and the colors-you are the master!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments!