Saturday, June 26, 2010

A Ransom Birthday



I LOVE LOVE LOVE the challenge for Day 118 at 365 card challenge blog.. the challenge- to find your sentiment using letters cut out of newspapers, magazines, etc. That's exactly what I used to do when I was in middle school and high school and wanted to make crafty signs for my room.. cut letters from magazine.. I guess my old school method being crafty was the beginning to scrapbooking... so Here is my card, and I used the newest Card Patterns sketch # 70 for my card...

8 comments :

  1. what a super cute card Wendi! I love the flowers!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a beautiful card! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful color combination. Great interpretation on the sketch too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wendi this is super cute! Love the fun bright colors and patterns.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun card - great detail! Thanks for playing at Card Patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Funky card Wendi, love the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, I seem to remember doing that too!!! Love the card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments!