Friday, June 18, 2010

Some Pages.... all about Summer

I am more than ready for summer, the water, being outdoors, and watching the kids play in the water... summer photos are sooo fun and easy to take. This page is of Austin using Inspired Blueprints sketch # 50.

This page I used the weekly challenge from the ScrapRoom Blog, and they had a super cute sketch this week to use... I've been digging into my Sassafras and mixed it up to create this page.. I LOVE watching the kids when they are at the beach.

This page was created with the Sketch Inspirations sketch # 128 for this week.. I have to say this De Lovely line from Sassafras screams summer fun and the fun felties are sooo cute and perfectly cool to pile on...

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments!