Saturday, July 3, 2010

MSW July 1st Sketch

wooo hooo.. a new fun sketch from Lucy at MSW... and a 2 pager!!!! I have to say I LOVED working on this sketch, I'm not much of a 2 pgr girl anymore, but the sketch flowed sooo easily and really was soo easy to get everything down and look balanced to me. I used this adorable fun line from Pink Paislee- do they ever make anything I don't like? I don't think so!!! lol.. These photos were taken of the kids flying their kites at the park, we had been waiting for the perfect wind conditions for awhile, and got some fun photos of them flying kites. The kites? $3.02 at Target and well worth it!!!

Left Page:
Right Page: Close Ups:

5 comments :

  1. Way to rock the sketch, Wendi! Fun layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore your title work on this Wendi! And of course, your mix of patterns and color is always top notch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic page Wendi, I love how you have used the brackets to draw attention to the kite.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really need to get some kites for the kids and we get plenty of wind here!! Awesome LO!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments!