Monday, August 30, 2010

Echo Park- Happy Halloween

Woooo Hoooooo!!!! I finally got a chance to scrap, it's been a couple of weeks from going on vacation and then getting settled in. And I've had this pack of Echo Park Happy Halloween collection just sitting on my desk, begging to be used. I LOVE Halloween, it's my favorite holiday, and I love to scrap it, it's one of my fave things to work on. So here are some pages that I got done. Talk about a difference two years can make, the kids look sooo much older in the photos I can hardly believe it. I'm sure the photos from this year, they will look even bigger!! They grow way too fast. I LOVE the fun patterns on this line, and embellies, they are perfect to any Halloween page...

Trick or Treat:
upclose details:

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog. I appreciate your sweet comments!